Monday, July 2, 2007

Welcome Kat!

We have another 5things blogger!

Kat, from South Florida.

Kat has the distinction of being the first 5thingser that I do not personally know. Which makes me stoked out of my mind, because I have been not-so-secretly hoping that this whole thing wasn't just my friends all nodding and smiling so that I would stay on my medication.

So welcome Kat! You are my vindication!

(unintentional medication-vindication rhyme duly noted)

Here's a picture in honor of your Thing #4, "go an entire day without getting frustrated", which might be impossible, even for the smallest of us...


1 comment:

Kat said...

LOVE the picture, and thanks for the welcome! Great job on the reading progress, I'm living vicariously though you, since reading it's on my list quite yet...